At White Cloud Charter LLC. ensuring the safety of our passengers is our number one priority. We exceed FAA Part 135 requirements, confirming a commitment to best practices in pilot training and experience, progressive aircraft maintenance, and a flawless safety history.
We have a safety-focused culture at White Cloud that impresses upon each and every employee their responsibility to treat every flight as if their own family were onboard. Most of our employees have experience in aviation.
Charter Operator Approval
White Cloud Charter, Inc., Charter Number WH6A502Y, is an FAA-certified Part 135 air carrier. We are reviewed by the industry's leading independent charter intelligence organizations. White CloudCharter LCC is a registered member of ISBAO, International Business Aviation Council.
IS-BAO International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations
The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO), developed by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) and its member associations, is a code of best practices designed to help flight departments worldwide achieve high levels of safety and professionalism.
- Raises the Safety Bar – Standardization fosters safety by encouraging professional operations.
- Raises Confidence of Regulators – Regulators are given confidence that the business aviation industry is capable of self-governance to a high safety level.
- Alternative to Historical Regulatory Programs – Provides society with an alternative to traditional regulatory oversight, through application of industry self-monitoring.
- Institutionalizes Best Practices – Provides a systematic means of capturing best practices and making them available to the industry as a whole.
- Public Recognition of a Well Managed Industry – A self-administered global standard fosters public confidence.
- Promotes Global Harmonization – Business aviation assumes a responsible and proactive role in promoting global harmonization of operating procedures and requirements.